Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday Beauty Haul

This past week I celebrated my 30 something party with a girls shopping spree. I had so much fun browsing the cosmetic counters in San Francisco. I made a bee line for Inglot and purchased a ton of products for only $200.00. MAC lovers out there please please please check out Inglot because you can purchase twice the amount of goodies at the same high quality for half the cost. They have every shade of shadow and lipstick you could ever want and can actually take home because it won't break the bank. :) Below are some pics of my goodies. I made two Freedom palettes and picked eye shadows and lip glosses. The Freedom systems come in many configurations and can be built any way you like them. Love purples... then load up these shadow cases with your favorite shades of eggplant to royal purple. Or want to create a natural eye kit? Then just select the shadows you want and the Freedom system shadows pop right into the metalic case. It's super easy and they have matte shadows and frosted and evertything in between. 

I added greys and coppers to my eye shadow kit



I kept my lip kit neutral ranging from peachy pink to mauve


Chanel Rouge Allure 105 Inimitable and Lip Definer Rouge Profond 57

While I was shopping I purchased a hot red lipstick from Chanel and their Premier Regard new shadow quad. A subtle yet very elegant look for a special night out. I have yet to fins a red that looks good on me but this one had a slight orange undertone that surprisingly looked really nice on my fair skintone.

Other goodies I found while out and about... Laura Mercier's Merlot lipstick. The perfect fall shade that looks great on a variety of skin tones.
Inglot's AMC 541 iridescent gloss and sparkle shimmer in silver and silver purple.
And finally...... An illuminator that can be used mixed or over your foundation for an ethereal glow. This was my most prized find as I have yet to find one that really works. Highlighters are just too strong but this gives the glow without the heavy reflection. All in all the trip was a success and I had an amazing time.  Great birthday memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment